Monday, November 25, 2019

"Today I Arise - St Patrick's Prayer." (Kelly)


"Today I Arise - St Patrick's Prayer." (Kelly)

(Dedicated to Patricia Joy Kelly, for her faith, hope and love,  and may God grant her many years of health and joy)

"Today I Arise - St Patrick's Prayer" -

[Music by Paul W. Kelly, lyrics by Paul Kelly and Stefan Kelk. Vocals Stefan Kelk. https://www.airgigs.com/user/stefankelk. 2019].



Image credit: Photo by Alan Kelly. Shutterstock licensed. 1560750845. Sunrise over Phoenix Park, Ireland.



Lyrics:
“Today I Arise – Saint Patrick’s Prayer”
By Paul W. Kelly.  Music:  Paul Kelly. Lyrics:  P. Kelly and Stefan Kelk. Arranged and sung by Stefan Kelk
Published 25/11/19 KER.  [Originally written by Paul Kelly 30/11/07 - In Shangai, China]

Only you know!
The road I have walked!
Far from home!
These past years!
But I made it!
And now I understand!
When I hold out my hand!
You'll be there to show me the way
Today I arise!
Though I still bear the wounds!
Today I arise!
This new day dawns     this new day dawns
Today it begins!
A journey of hope!
Each step of the path!
A seed to sew!
Bury the past and look on, to tomorrow!
(refrain)!
Today I arise!
Like a rose bears its thorns!
Today I arise!
This new day dawns     this new day dawns,
Today I arise,!
With love from on high!
The name of the Three-in-One!
Today I arise,!
Through heavenly eyes,!
Your grace to guard and guide.!
Today it begins,!
With strength from within,!
This day, I will arise. !
Today I arise,!
Today I arise,!
This day, I will arise.

© 2007, 2019 Paul W. Kelly, Kelly Enterprises Resources (KER). All Rights Reserved. 










No comments: